- MIS reporting ( Debtors, Cash flow, TDS and Service tax).
- Handling Payroll accounting & records, Salary payments and resolving related queries and reporting functions.
- Cheque and Cash payments for admin and business activities.
- Reconciling of Bank, Cash, Debtors, Creditors and Statutory liabilities.
- Filing of TDS, Service tax , STPI and Income tax returns.
- Assisting in Finalization of Accounts.
- Assisting in providing details for Internal & Statutory audit and tax assessments
- 7 – 15 years in Service or manufacturing industry OR At least 5 years exposure with reputed CA firm/s.
- B.Com (First class)
- Intermediate CA qualification will have a preference.
- Logical understanding of Accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with financial transactions and preparing financial statements.
- Skillfully prepares written reports and returns for management and tax authorities.
- Approaches work in a meticulous, thorough, and detailed manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Synchronizes all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Can be trusted to keep sensitive and confidential information secure.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Implements and oversees efficient data entry procedures.
- Sound Knowledge & Experience working with Tally ERP 9 and MS Office functions ( Excel and Word).